Perfect Tone Pads
Achieve a more even and bright skin tone with these botanical facial pads that can be compounded with hydroquinone.
- Perfect Tone Pads contain the most effective botanical skin brightening agents including kojic acid, arbutin, and bearberry which makes them more effective than an equivalent prescription strength hydroquinone cream
- Contains skin protective antioxidants green tea polyphenols, silymarin and emblica to calm and soothe the skin while also helping with redness
- Hydroquinone is a skin-bleaching agent that is used to lighten areas of darkened skin such as freckles, melasma, age spots, and acne scars.
- Hydroquinone works by decreasing the formation of melanin in the skin.
- Perfect Tone Pads are part of the Let’s Glow Trifecta, a brightening lineup for sun damaged and aging skin.
Dr. Zoe’s Notes
These facial pads can be compounded with hydroquinone (HQ) on site. They may be tailored to contain anywhere from 0-8% of this medication. A consent MUST be reviewed and signed prior to purchasing this product with hydroquinone. This medication is part of the antiaging trifecta of ingredients that I believe are absolutely critical for a bright, even, and glowing complexion: vitamin C, retinol, and HQ (See Let’s Glow Trifecta).
Your first container of pads should be 4% if you have never been on HQ before. Once completed, and after consulting with me, higher concentrations can be used.
Use 1 pad in circular motions around the entire face after cleansing every AM. You can use the back of the pad on chest/decolletage. 60 pads per container. Perfect Tone Pads do have an expiration of 2 months once compounded with HQ, and will lose their potency after this time.
‘Hydroquinone Holidays’ are required every 4 months to avoid a rare side effect called ochronosis (permanent darkening of the skin). This means, you can use TWO containers of pads before you MUST take a 4 month break from them. To continue one’s skin brightening pursuits during this time, I recommend a combination Botanically Bright Serum to maintain and enhance your results.
Perfect Tone Pads are not safe for pregnant or breastfeeding women when compounded with hydroquinone.
Perfect Tone Pads are also available at higher percentages of hydroquinone. Please email me for a consultation to determine which concentration is right for you.
Kojic Acid, Arbutin, Bearberry, Green Tea Polyphenols, Vitamin C, Emblica, Silybum