Treat breakouts with the best acne fighting treatment you can get without a prescription, and stop emerging pimples before they even form.
- Dr. Spot is a blend of salicylic acid (SA) and benzoyl peroxide (BP) which are two well studied active anti-acne ingredients that are not usually found within the same product.
- This blend will break the acne cycle by not only killing the bacteria that cause acne, but also unclogging the pore and reducing inflammation associated with breakouts.
- Salicylic acid is gently exfoliating and can prevent and draw out blackheads.
- Dr. Spot is an easy roll-on topical treatment that dries absolutely clear without flaking and can even be rolled on right over makeup.
- Safe for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
I keep one of these little babies at home, office, and in the car! It is hands down the best zit spot treatment that I have ever used (and my husband agrees). It can be rolled on to active blemishes 1-3x/day as needed.
Dr. Spot should not be layered directly with Perfect Change Serum. Retinol, and the ingredients in Dr. Spot, prevent one another from doing their best work. Also avoid layering Dr. Spot with hydroquinone-containing Perfect Tone Pads. You can use the two ingredients together, however if used in the same area, you can stain your skin (luckily not permanently though).
If you have any questions, email me for further advice on how to best use this product for your needs.
- Lend Dr. Spot to your best friend the night before her wedding when she calls you freaking out about a big chin zit!
- Benzoyl Peroxide helps fight inflammation and minimize acne-causing bacteria.
- Salicylic Acid helps to gently exfoliate, and control your skin’s balance of oil
- Glycerin is a non-comedogenic moisturizer to minimize dryness.
- Hamamelis Virginiana Leaf Extract helps minimize the appearance of pores.
Dimethyl Isosorbide, Purified Water, Alcohol Denat., Salicylic Acid, Ethoxydiglycol, Benzoyl Peroxide, Glycerin, Hamamelis Virginiana Leaf Extract.